Maintenance & Work Orders
To place a work order for routine maintenance issues please use the Work Order Help Line 815.751.4789. Please DO NOT contact maintenance staff directly.
Maintenance requests come in two forms, routine maintenance that is the Housing Authority’s responsibility and Courtesy requests that are not routine and charged to the tenant. Please refer to the fee schedule of Charges.
For any emergency work orders during business hours, please contact your Property Manager immediately. If it is after business hours, please contact the night manager listed on your list of Emergency Telephone Numbers.
- Loss of utilities or power
- Gas Leak
- Sever plumbing problems (water leaks) that can cause damage
- Unsecured Entrance
- No heat during winter months
- Smoke detector not working
- Refrigerator or stove not working
- Sewage stoppage or back up
- No Water
- Broken Window
- Roof Leak
In case of a life-treating emergency, such as severe illness or fire call 911.