Maintenance & Work Orders
To place a work order for ALL Emergency and Non-emergency maintenance issues please use the Work Order Help Line 815.751.4789.
Maintenance requests come in two forms, routine maintenance that is the Housing Authority’s responsibility and Courtesy requests that are not routine and charged to the tenant. Please refer to the fee schedule of Charges.
- Loss of utilities or power
- Gas Leak
- Sever plumbing problems (water leaks) that can cause damage
- Unsecured Entrance
- No heat during winter months
- Smoke detector not working
- Sewage stoppage or back up
- No Water
In case of a life-treating emergency, such as severe illness or fire call 911.